Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hawaii

This has been our year for Hawaii.

I Love Hawaii!!


We have been there 15 times in our lives.

We have been to Hawaii twice since August.

We took Josh and Traci with us in August.

We took Heston and Brandi with us in September.

We went for 6 days, but Monty only joined us for the last 3 days. We had a great time. I love snorkeling and the ocean. Whenever I feel stressed I tell myself to remember the warm sand and I can almost hear the sound of the ocean. As I said in my first blog I don't take many pictures. I didn't even take a camera to Hawaii. Maybe I can get some pictures from Heston and Brandi or Josh and Traci that they took in Hawaii and then I can post them to show you. This picture I took was on my cell phone so it isn't a very good picture, but it is Waikiki Beach taken from Diamond Head crater that we walked up

7 comments:

Kallee said...

Mom what a cute blog. Where did you learn how to do it? I need to know. Your font looks great. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work. Update often.

Monica Polad said...

It's great that you are finally a part of the blogging world. It really is a lot of fun! Keep blogging and I will keep reading and writing comments. This will be a good way for my kids to see who their Grandma is. By the way can I get your new address? I never find anyone home at the St. George one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for taking us! I had a great time. I have some pictures that you can have too!
I agree with Monica, I am super excited that you are part of the blogging world too!!!
YAY!
Keep it up!! It's addicting once you get into it!
Your blog is super cute by the way!

spaceyhawks said...

Hey hot mama hawks, I emailed you some pictures. My fav is the one of you and I in our matching outfits, we really should have got more ;-). We also need to start planning our next trip to the beach...I'm going through withdrawls.

Jazz Fan said...

Hey Mom, that was a good blog. I hear this blogging gets addicting, I guess we will see. It will be nice to see how things are going on down there in St. George or wherever you and do are traveling. Thanks again for the awesome trip to Hawaii, We love you guys so so much.

Heidi said...

I think your Hawaii picture from your cell phone is an awesome one. I wish I were there right now. We are looking at heavy rain the next 3 days - yuk! I am looking forward to your blog so when you are on vacation with Mom you can put on some pictures and we can see how you are all doing. Take Care - Heidi

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

You're so lucky! Hopefully one day we will get to go there! It looks beautiful!