Thursday, October 23, 2008

Traci's Baby Shower



I flew up early in the morning with Monica's family to be up in Ogden for the baby shower. Because of our early morning getting up to go to the airport, Demmy and Marlee fell asleep in my rental car that they rode with me in on our way up to Ogden.



On Friday, October 10th

We had a baby shower

for Traci Hawks


Here are those who attended!!


Ann Whitehead & Traci

Monica & Dylan
Autumn & Kallee
Brandi
Shaylee
Anjie
Julianne & Maddie
Brittany, T'Kiya, & Janice
Traci's Friend
Traci's Friends from work

A bunch of my other grandkids were there also, but were busy playing with their cousins so I didn't get their picture since I only had my cell phone. Monica's kids, Autumn's kids, & Brandi's Kids were there. Kallee's Kids were at home and were busy with their dad.

I can't believe it, but little Ian Bruce Hawks will be here before we know it.


We are excited for you Traci & Josh!!



3 comments:

janice said...

It was so fun seeing everyone. Great Party!

LIZ said...

I'm sad I was not able to go. I miss all of you so much!

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

I'm glad I went! It was a fun party and it was good to see everyone!