Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Hangout for November & December


For the past 5 years I have worked for some people in our ward during November & December selling and roasting Cinnamon Roasted Almonds and Pecans. It is great fun and I get to see lots of people since their booth is at the Mall here in St. George. Their business is called "Totally Nuts", which I feel kind of that way by the time the seasons over, but I look forward to it each year. It gives me the opportunity to earn some extra money to spend on the family and grandkids. My family loves getting them for Christmas in their stockings. They are only there for the holidays. So here is a picture of me when I was at work this year. Would you like to try a Free Sample? If so drop by the mall at that time of year and I will give you one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There grandma, the nut job!! ;-)
Just teasing! We love it that you work there! Deklan would eat those nuts and nothing else if we would let him. I'm glad your nut job is over though!! That way you can have some free time to play with us! See you soon