Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grandkids

Josh, Traci, & Ian came down Sunday night to visit for the week. I can't believe that Ian is already 4 months old. He is so cute. I don't get to see him often and it took about a day before he really warmed up to me and now he smiles all the time at me.


Josh & Ian


Traci hiding & Ian

I flew up north last Thursday to tend the grandkids, and to help Heston and Brandi pack up and get ready to move back to North Ogden.
Deklan


Dallin



Kate




Smiles for grandma


I spent Friday night at Kallee's House. Kallee and Chad went to a wedding reception. Moises and Jay built a hut out of blankets. The three of us went inside the hut. I got my flashlight I brought up and I turned off the lights. We were getting ready to play the game "CLUE" while in the hut with just the flashlight on. It was a spooky atmosphere. Chad and Kallee came home from a wedding reception right then. We were hiding in the hut and had the lights off. We were going to scare them, but they figured out where we were before we had the chance. The boys wanted to watch a video after that, so we didn't end up playing Clue, but it was fun. Thanks Moises and Jay for the fun time. Kallee and I made bread while Moises and Jay watched the movie. Chad went out and worked on a car. I flew home the next morning to sunny St. George.


When I got home and saw Demmy, she was so excited to show me that she was able to take out her first earrings and put in other earrings now, so I snapped a quick picture on my cell phone of her with her new dangly earring. You are so cute Demmy.


Demmy, Grandpa & Dylan in the background



Grandkids Are Great!!


2 comments:

Kallee said...

Mom I love all the pictures...I can't believe you took so many. Way to go. My boys love having you come and visit. Please do it more often. Love ya!!!!

RicAnn said...

How fun is that! You got to see a lot of your grandkids and it looks like they loved it!